Equilibrium Linkshell
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A FFXI Linkshell on Bismarck

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Sup ppls

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silenttrain
Roc Star
Silenttrain

Sup ppls Empty
PostSubject: Sup ppls   Sup ppls EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 9:36 pm

Hello everyone long time no see. It's been awhile for me and I wanted to say happy Christmas and hope you all are doing well. It's been a crazy couple of months for me and I'm hoping to be back on soon. Work and School got super crazy for me there for a while and I had no time what so ever to even think about playing. I also started to let myself go with playing this game way to much and my health was not looking great. I started working out again and at this time I have lost 77 lbs and feeling like I did when I was in high school. That and my kids are very important to me for spending my time. I'm now starting to get things in order now with things slowing down and look forward to putting in an app with you guys again and hope to be playing with you all again soon. I miss the fun times we use to have kicking some butt and showing ppl how we do things. Well like I said I hope to be back on after the Christmas and finding out how the game is now. Hope you all doing well and be safe in your travels. Peace out ppl.
Back to top Go down

Sup ppls
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Equilibrium Linkshell :: Equilibrium Guest Area :: General Discussion-
Jump to: